chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Tonights Meeting

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Tonights Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 21:34:42 -0500

To All,

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for working through a very long meeting tonight.  I felt that it was important that we work through budget and Arts Plan and the fact is that both tasks have been mostly completed.

I will complete the write up that has been requested and forward that to all of you for review by tomorrow.  Please comment so that our bullet points reflect everyones view.

It is my commitment that we are done with long meetings for a while and we can get back to our typical one hour +/- meetings in the future

Please remember that our next meeting will return back to the old time and place of second Wednesday at the library.  I want to thank you again for the sacrifice that was made in adjusting your schedule and getting this work done tonight.

DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building Consultant
Development Consultant

Direct-  919.889.2215
Email-   cefalobuilt AT gmail.com

This e-mail, and any attachment, may contain privileged or confidential information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply email advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the e-mail message and any accompanying documents.