chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Presentation to Community Design Commission

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>, Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Presentation to Community Design Commission
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:16:51 -0500

All,

Just an FYI,  I will present a brief outline to CDC on November 25th at 6:30pm in Town Hall.  My discussion will follow the vein of more authority on our Reviews of art on commercial developments.  The CDC is supportive of this change and they are asking for some further information on it.

I will submit an outline of my planned discussion to all of you for review and comments.

If there are any items you wish to add, please do so.

Steve,

If you could forward to me a couple of images from our review of Michael Brown’s paint brush strokes, the Goodwill bike rack, the ABC liquor barrels, and the Wells Fargo mural I would appreciate it.  Also any additional notes from those reviews would be helpful.

Thanks
DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building Consultant
Development Consultant

Direct-  919.889.2215
Email-   cefalobuilt AT gmail.com

This e-mail, and any attachment, may contain privileged or confidential information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply email advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the e-mail message and any accompanying documents.