chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] meeting

  • From: "Kass, Emily S." <emily_kass AT unc.edu>
  • To: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] meeting
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:57:35 +0000

Pretty sure I can be there. Am away without calendar, back 11/2, so please confirm the change so I can write it down.
Emily

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 29, 2014, at 8:21 PM, Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com> wrote:

To All,

The mayor and council have requested some items from CHPAC that we will be working on during our next meeting.  I wanted to take a quick poll to see if we could move our meeting up to November 5th instead of doing the meeting November 12th.  It is mandatory that we have quorum for this meeting since we are discussing budget and Art Plan-  both items will be sent from us to town council.   Jeff will not be in attendance for the meeting if it is on the 12th- Steve will be in attendance.

In order to move the meeting up-I need to notify all parties (town, library, etc.)  Please reply asap one way or another.

Thanks
DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building Consultant
Development Consultant

Direct-  919.889.2215
Email-   cefalobuilt AT gmail.com

This e-mail, and any attachment, may contain privileged or confidential information which is intended solely for the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply email advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the e-mail message and any accompanying documents.