chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC Resignation

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: CHPAC Resignation
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:27:40 -0500

CHPAC membership,  Attached is Scott Radway’s letter of resignation from CHPAC.  He asked me to share it with you.  Scott has been a wonderful commission member since 2007 and with a few month to go on his tenure, he is stepping down as a move is pending that will take out of Chapel Hill Town jurisdiction.  He also feels this is a good time as we have three very qualified candidates for the vacant Chapel Hill seats to bring into the fold.  I know you will join with me in thanking Scott for his excellent service to the commission and the community.  Scott has been an outspoken advocate for public arts in Chapel Hill and has help craft many important documents that have advanced our mission over the years.  I know we will all miss Scott’s wry sense of humor, his knowledge of Town policies, and his challenging of the status quo.  I know I will.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Division of Public and Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department