chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] action reports

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] action reports
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:08:52 -0500

Dear CHPAC,

I have been informed that “Quick Reports” are now to be called “Action Reports” and that these reports must list who made and who seconded a motion.  I have been asked to adjust the attached January report of the CHPAC to reflect these requirements.  As I did not record at the time who made and seconded motions nor do I remember, I have arbitrarily filled in names.  As always, if you have edits for this report, please let me know.

Thank you,

Steve

  • [Chpac-staff] action reports, Steve Wright, 01/15/2013