chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] July quick report, committees

  • From: Diana Caplow <dcaplow AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] July quick report, committees
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:27:56 -0400

thanks.  looks good to me.
On Jul 12, 2012, at 11:07 AM, Steve Wright wrote:

Dear CHPAC,

Attached is the draft quick report from last night’s meeting.  Please let me know if you have any edits.

I’ll point out that there will be no August meeting.  The next CHPAC meeting will be September 12.

Not on the report but listed below are the committees Commissioners selected to serve on last night.  For Commissioners who were not in attendance, please let me know which two committees you would like to serve on.  Sculpture Visions and Artist-in-Residence committee members will need to meet soon, before the end of July.  The Sculpture Visions meeting will be during the work day.

Thanks,

Steve

FY2012-2013 Committees:

Executive Committee – Lisa, Dan

Artist-in-Residence Committee – Jennifer

Community Art Project Committee – Chris, Lisa

Exhibitions / Sculpture Visions Committee – Chris, Diana

Publicity

Permanent Collection Committee – Diana

Festifall Planning Committee – Rebecca (has been serving on committee already)
<12-07_QR.doc>