chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Postcard, and celebration time..

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Postcard, and celebration time..
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:25:20 -0400

Commissioners,  The Into the Streets Up Close and Personal art project with seniors at the Seymour Center is coming together.   Attached is a postcard with the date of installation, and two fashion shows related to the project – one at the Seymour Center and one at U Mall.  Hope you will be able to join us.   We will talk more about the events and how commissions can help at the next commission meeting.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department