chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] 2020 goals chart

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] 2020 goals chart
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:18:33 -0400

CHPA Commissioners,  At our last meeting, commissioners voted to allow Lisa, Steve, Nancy and myself to review the 2020 goals chart and add Public & Cultural Arts items where we felt it was appropriate.   As you will see when you review the goals chart, it is a bit confusing in its organization (I understand it will most likely change before the next draft).   We did not attempt to do anything more than insert public and cultural arts language in a number of the goals for short, mid and long range objectives.   Please take some time to review the document to see where the language was added.   Let me know as soon as possible if you think there are things about public & cultural arts that are missing from the document.   I think you will also notice that many of our wants are covered by the adoption of a public art plan (not necessarily the contextual art plan of 2005).  Call me if you have any questions.   jy

Jeffrey York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Rd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

  • [Chpac-staff] 2020 goals chart, Jeff York, 04/20/2012