chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "mail AT carlschuler.info" <mail AT carlschuler.info>, "Lee Storrow \(leestorrow.ch AT gmail.com\)" <leestorrow.ch AT gmail.com>, "Diana Caplow \(dcaplow AT mindspring.com\)" <dcaplow AT mindspring.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:18:25 -0500

CHPAC Members and invited guests,

Attached is the agenda for the upcoming February 8, 2012 CHPAC meeting and the minutes from the January meeting for your reference.

As mentioned in a previous e-mail,  we will spend some time identifying the value of our current programs and thinking about programming as part of a division-wide repositioning.  Earlier I sent  some documents for you to read and think about.  I am reattaching those as well.   I look forward to seeing everyone and engaging in lively dialog about our priorities and repositioning.  Please let me know if you are not able to be there, and if not, please designate Nancy or someone else to serve as your proxy in voting on basic business action items.   jy

Jeffrey J. York
Cultural & Public Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts Division
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 969-2063

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting, Jeff York, 02/03/2012