chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] reminder

  • From: Nancy Kitterman <Nancy.Kitterman AT scientificproperties.com>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] reminder
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:43:09 -0400

Hello fellow Commissioners,

This is to remind everyone to please provide feedback on the action item from Wednesday’s meeting.  We are discussing whether or not to reduce the size of the Public Arts Commission in order to be in keeping with other commission sizes.  Further, we are discussing the requirements for serving, in particular, residency and what percentage of the total number of Commissioners can serve if living outside of town limits.  The proposal is to reduce the Commission to 11 members with a maximum of 3 slots available for members outside of town limits.

Please send your feedback about this item to Jeff as quickly as possible as this will need to go before Town Council at their next meeting.

Please let Jeff or I know if you have any questions, or need any additional information.

Best,

Nancy

cid:image003.jpg@01C9353D.9828AED0

Nancy Kitterman

Leasing  Associate

Scientific Properties

807 E. Main Street, Suite 2-140

Durham, North Carolina  27701

p  919.967.7700 x 114

f   866.656.8762

nancy.kitterman AT scientificproperties.com

www.scientificproperties.com