chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: Your Spring 2011 Arts Link

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sally Greene <sally AT ibiblio.org>, penny rich <pennyrich.ch AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: Your Spring 2011 Arts Link
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:35:26 -0400

Title: untitled

Dear CHPAC,

We just received the recent Americans For The Arts e-newsletter below to find one of the Southern Community Park artworks featured on the cover!  If you click on the “cover” below it will take you to a larger on-line PDF (or click this link http://images.magnetmail.net/images/clients/ArtsUSA/attach/ArtsLink_Spring_2011_PDF.pdf) .

-Steve