chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Handler Studio Blog

  • From: "enid handler" <enidh AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Handler Studio Blog
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 14:34:14 -0500

We're happy to share with you this EXCITING NEWS from the Handler Studio
LARGE Work on Paper sold for 5 figure sum!

Murry's brush painting (see attached) was sold for 5 figures, his first to reach that amount for a work on paper. It was purchased by California collectors. The major piece has an
interesting background, which you can read on the brief history attachment.

We had a helpful consultation with the paper conservator at the Ackland about restoration,
preservation and framing.

Please feel free to get back to us on Murry or Enid's Facebook page or this email
address or the web-site www.murryhandler.com

Enid Handler

  • [Chpac-staff] Handler Studio Blog, enid handler, 01/18/2011