chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Holiday wishes

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Holiday wishes
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:50:10 -0500

CHPAC Commissioners,

I want to thank each and every one of you for your wonderful service to the Town of Chapel Hill through your activities on the Public Arts Commission.  This has been an interesting and challenging year that has seen changes in the manner in which this Commission thinks about its mission and operations.  I am extremely grateful for all your hard work in advancing both public and cultural arts.  Many opportunities and challenges lie ahead in the New Year.  I will be pleased to work with you on continued planning and finding new ways to reach our cultural arts goals.

Wishing You and Yours the Merriest of Holidays, and a New Year filled with Health, Happiness, and the Excitement of Growing the Arts In Chapel Hill.

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Holiday wishes, Jeff York, 12/21/2010