chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] July CHPAC meeting

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sally Greene <sally AT ibiblio.org>, "nancy.kitterman AT scientificproperties.com" <nancy.kitterman AT scientificproperties.com>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>, Penny Rich <prich1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] July CHPAC meeting
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:55:06 -0400

Commissioners and guests,

Attached is the agenda for the July 14th CHPAC meeting.  Also attached is a list of CHPAC committee descriptions.  Although we will not be appointing committees at this meeting, I wanted everyone to be aware of what our standing and ad hoc committees are and for you each to consider a committee that you may wish to serve on.  Serving on at least one committee is required.  We welcome you to serve on others as well.  Also attached is a compilation of the facilitated discussions CHPAC has been having regarding its expanded public and cultural arts mission and goals.  Please read it over and bring this document with you as will be discussing what resonates with you, what may not entirely reflect your thoughts, and what might still be added.  Please rsvp your intentions for attendance.   We need a quorum for decision making.  Refreshments will be served courtesy of Amanda and Monica.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] July CHPAC meeting, Jeff York, 07/13/2010