chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] public art event

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Georgann Eubanks <minnowmedia AT gmail.com>, Sally Greene <sally AT sallygreene.org>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>, Penny Rich <prich1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] public art event
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:34:50 -0400

Commissioners,  Attached is a flyer for the upcoming Facing Our Neighbor’s Program.   The Office and Commission funded the photography commission/exhibitions and performance portions of the event through our Into the Streets initiative as part of our Community Arts Project.   I hope you are able to attend.  I am also attaching a Spanish version of the same flyer.  I hope to see some of you at the Natural Selections Exhibition opening on Thursday evening at U Mall. This is another one of our Community Art Projects.  Two other Community Art Projects, Presence Is Progress, which brought attention to issues of access to our urban infrastructure and Home is Not One Story, a series of NCSU student produced animations on homeless issues are complete, but have not yet debuted.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] public art event, Jeff York, 04/27/2010