chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Festifall Arts Committee

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Festifall Arts Committee
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:09:33 -0400

Dear Commissioners,

A planning committee for the overall 2010 festfall event (first Sunday in October) is being formed to look at the event, make suggestions for how their can be an increased arts presence at the festival and help with the logistic of what is newly planned, including the artist selection committee.   I am seeking commissioners interested in serving on this committee.   There is plenty of time this year to plan for something new and different and I hope one or more of you will wish to be a part of this important planning team.  Meetings will be scheduled once a month until August then perhaps more frequently as the event draws near.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Festifall Arts Committee, Jeff York, 04/21/2010