chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC planning work session

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "jawales AT aol.com" <jawales AT aol.com>, Roger Stancil <rstancil AT townofchapelhill.org>, Andrew Gerschutz <andrewgerschutz AT mvalaw.com>, George Small <gsmallassociates AT nc.rr.com>, Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>, Penny Rich <prich1 AT nc.rr.com>, Monica Leap <monicaleap AT gmail.com>, Sally Greene <sally AT sallygreene.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC planning work session
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:45:32 -0400

CHPAC members and guests,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the April 14, 2010 meeting of the CHPAC will be a special vision and planning meeting facilitated by Georgann Eubanks.   I am attaching the meeting agenda for your reference.   I cannot stress enough how important this meeting will be to help define our mission and direction for the next several years in both public and cultural arts.   Your full participation, thoughts, and ideas are important to help the Office and Commission move forward towards defining the arts in relation to community and Council goals.  The session will begin promptly at 5:30pm (please try to be on time) and will last until 9pm.  Dinner and cool refreshments will be provided.   Please bring a note book and a pen or pencil to take notes if you wish.

I am excited about the opportunity to plan for the future of public and cultural arts in Chapel Hill and I hope you will share not only your excitement for public and cultural arts but your good ideas with each other and our facilitator.

Please rsvp by e-mail as to your attendance and if you would like to request a vegetarian meal.   I look forward to seeing and learning from everyone.   jy

Georgann Eubanks is an experienced facilitator and higher educational consultant with a strong interest in strategic planning for the arts.  Her arts organizational clients include:

NC Presenters Consortium,
NC Theater Conference,
NC Dance Alliance,
Asheville Symphony,
Upstairs Artspace, Tryon, NC,
Salina (KS) Art  Center,
NC Folklife Institute,
Touring Theater Ensemble of NC,
Raleigh Civic Symphony,
Meredith College Department of Music and Dance,
Mallarme Chamber Players
Afro-American Cultural Center of Charlotte,
Gallery of Art & Design at NC State

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC planning work session, Jeff York, 04/06/2010