chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] work session agenda

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] work session agenda
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:07:48 -0500

Commissioners, attached is the facilitator’s first draft of the April 14th work session agenda.   It is a bit generic.   I would appreciate feedback from you as to this agenda or if you have any questions or comments that you wish to be considered in the next draft.

Below are Jerry’s and my notes back to her.

We are focused on the plan being clearly connected to the town goals, so I would recommend some review and discussion of town goals before small group work -- perhaps that's what you are referring to at 7:15 under "planning and the advisory role of the Commission"? but you may wish to move that closer to the beginning of the session so that all ideas and discussion flow from those town goals.  If the 2010-11 goals are published before the session and are different from the 2009-10 town goals we will want to develop our strategies in align with those.

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall