chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] public arts commission meeting

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: " \(prich1 AT nc.rr.com\)" <prich1 AT nc.rr.com>, Sally Greene <sally AT sallygreene.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] public arts commission meeting
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:24:13 -0500

Commissioners and Commission Liaisons,

Attached is the agenda for the Feb. 10 CHPAC meeting.   Also attached is resumes and applications of potential commissioners.   In addition I am attaching the resume of the facilitator for our April 14 planning work session.   Call me if you have any questions.   Sally and Penny, we would love to see you at our meeting if you can be there and also I am extending an invitation to you to participate in our planning work session on April 14.   Call me if you have any questions.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] public arts commission meeting, Jeff York, 02/08/2010