chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] town plan reports

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] town plan reports
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:05:43 -0500

Commissioners,

I am looking for 3 volunteers (Deb Hep has already volunteered to discuss greenways, Yea!) to give their 5-7 minute report on the town plan they review at the Feb 10 Commission meeting as per Jerry’s instructions.  Please let me know if you would be willing to make a report on your selected town plan.   I am thanking you in advance for your wonderful assistance.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] town plan reports, Jeff York, 02/03/2010