chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Loeb report

  • From: Maria <mlopezibanez AT gmail.com>
  • To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Cc: "hkhacha AT ncsu.edu" <hkhacha AT ncsu.edu>, "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Mark Kleinschmidt <markkleinschmidt AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Loeb report
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:37:05 -0500

Jeff,

Wow, impressive and clear. Especially like that you put in the "next steps" so the report and plans can actually move forward.

Maria

On Nov 30, 2009, at 10:26 AM, Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org> wrote:

Dear commissioners,

Before sending the Arts & Econ. Development Conversation report to attendee list,  I wanted you as commissioners to have an opportunity to look it over and see if you feel that the essence of what was discussed in your groups or if what you heard that day was captured ijn the report.   Please get back to me asap with any additions or changes, so that I may get the report out to all soon.  Deb and Jerry,  thank you for your edits.   jy

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall