chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Loeb report

  • From: "enid handler" <enidh AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: "Jeff York" <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Loeb report
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:38:09 -0500

A terrific job! Small omission in the section The Results: ...as final activity of the day...", the word 'what' is omitted.
            One theme reappears again and again, pleading for attention. That's the need for what could be subsumed under "cooperation". In the section The Results:Key Ideas, The words 'collaborate', 'centralize' and 'connect' appeared in Arts Support/Coordination for a total of 53 votes. Under Development, 'coordinate' was voted 8 times. Under Promotion 'centralized' received 24 votes and 'co-promote' also received 24 votes. I think there's a message here! It appears clear to me that the greater need is not for new ideas, and fresh arts activities, welcome as they are, but first to focus on bringing together, identifying and marketing what we've already got. I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead.
Enid