chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Loeb Fellows Saturday

  • From: carter hubbard <ednacart AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Gerald D. Bolas" <gdbolas AT nc.rr.com>, "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Haig Khachatoorian <haig_khachatoorian AT ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Loeb Fellows Saturday
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

I am compiling a list of things that happen in the area that will not be readily viewable for the Loeb Fellows on the day of their visit this Saturday.  This list is comprised of web references to the multitude of happenings throughout the year to supplement their research.  Most of these events and such are ones that I personally come across.  Your individual tastes in what you like to do within a 5  mile radius of dowtown Chapel Hill are a valuable addition.  Please help to make the list well rounded by sending links and an identifying sentence to go with each directly to me.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Carter Hubbard