chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting agenda

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Mark Kleinschmidt" <markkleinschmidt AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Butch Kisiah <bkisiah AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting agenda
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 08:44:41 -0400

Commissioners,  Attached is the agenda for our meeting on Wednesday at 5:30pm.  As usual, it is a full agenda with lots of important info and issues.  Please try to be there at 5:30pm so we can move through the very busy agenda.  Also attached is a link to Chapel Hill’s Contextual Plan and map.  We will be discussing this at length.  It would be helpful if you could take time to at least skim the document so you will be familiar with the key points.  Be prepared with questions and think of ideas drawn from the document that you would like to see the commission accomplish or work towards accomplishing this year

http://www.townofchapelhill.org/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=3994

http://www.townofchapelhill.org/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=3993

.

Jeffrey J. York

Public Arts Administrator

Town of Chapel Hill

Town Hall

405 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

phone 919/968-2750

jyork AT townofchapelhill.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC meeting agenda, Jeff York, 09/08/2009