chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Administrator recruitment: your quick response needed

  • From: "Frank Webb" <frankwebb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'Steve Wright' <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Administrator recruitment: your quick response needed
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:57:32 -0500

Dear Colleagues

Today I met with Roger Stancil to discuss the status of the recruitment of the Public Art Administrator. Each of the four short-listed candidates has been interviewed by telephone and will be invited to Chapel Hill within the next three weeks for face-to-face interviews. When in Chapel Hill they will be asked to make a presentation to the Commission Board Members and selected Town staff.

Roger plans to set up the presentations for 5:00 PM or 5:30 PM one day during the weeks of March 10 and March 17. All four will present in the same session (10 minutes presentation plus 10 minutes discussion) so we expect the meeting to last up to two hours.

We want to let Roger know the days when we can get the maximum number of CHPAC Members together so please let Steve know which of the following days would be convenient to you. WE NEED THIS INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO ROGER CAN NEGOTIATE OPTIONS WITH THE CANDIDATES.

Monday March 10

Tuesday March 11

Wednesday March 12 (This is the monthly CHPAC meeting day)

Thursday March 13

Friday March 14

Monday March 17

Tuesday March 18