chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Membership of the Board of Directors of the 501c3 Corporation

  • From: "Frank Webb" <frankwebb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: 'Steve Wright' <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Membership of the Board of Directors of the 501c3 Corporation
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:43:06 -0500

Dear CHPAC Board Members,

As mentioned at previous CHPAC meetings, when CHPAC becomes a Town Commission, each of us will have to decide among four options:

  1. Remain with CHPAC and serve the remainder of your current term with the option for renewal for those who are eligible AND remain on the board of the 501c3 corporation that we would like to transform into a foundation for public art
  2. Remain with CHPAC only
  3. Remain on the board of the 501c3 corporation only
  4. Resign from both

So far three people, Lowell, Dick and Louise, have indicated that they will go with option 2.

If you would like to remain on the board of the 501c3 (options 1 and 3), please let me know. I plan to convene a meeting of interested people at which we will discuss options and plan follow up. As you heard at the last meeting, membership of the board during the start up phase will require a commitment of time and/or funds to the new foundation.

Please let me know as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Thanks, Frank

Frank T. G. Webb, PhD

1-919-942 6379 tel

1-919-619 3578 cell

frankwebb AT nc.rr.com

  • [Chpac-staff] Membership of the Board of Directors of the 501c3 Corporation, Frank Webb, 01/22/2008