chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC financial information

  • From: Debbie Hepp <ballyhoo AT mindspring.com>
  • To: CHPAC <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC financial information
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:37:20 -0500

Colleagues,

At our December meeting, Elizabeth inquired why the year-to-date expenditures were only $13,000 less than last year, when we were saving the salary of the second employee. I had our bookkeeper prepare the attached reports, which detail expenses to date and a salary comparison with last year. You'll see that a direct comparison is complex. Probably the most clear reason we're not saving significantly more is that we awarded Steve a fairly large salary increase in June.

I'm happy to review this information in more detail with anyone interested, either at tomorrow night's meeting or any other time.

: Debbie Hepp
: Design & Marketing Consultant
: Ballyhoo Studio
: phone & fax 919.942.9485

PNG image

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC financial information, Debbie Hepp, 01/08/2008