chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Oct 24 mtg cancelled, status recommendation

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Oct 24 mtg cancelled, status recommendation
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:00:45 -0400

10/17/07

Dear CHPAC,

I’ve just learned that the Wednesday, October 24 special meeting of the CHPAC is cancelled as it will take the Town Manager several weeks to develop a transitional plan for our new structure and thus the CHPAC will not need to change its by-laws immediately.  Rather, the by-laws and articles of incorporation may be addressed during a regularly scheduled monthly meeting in the future.  CHPAC review of the Library and Pritchard Park SUP will likely occur at the November 14 CHPAC meeting.  I will confirm with the Percent For Art committee the exact time of its October 24 meeting (5 pm or 6 pm).

Please find attached the final version of the council subcommittee’s recommendation on future CHPAC status, to be presented to Town Council this coming Monday, October 22 (I will also mail everyone a hardcopy).

Best,

Steve

  • [Chpac-staff] Oct 24 mtg cancelled, status recommendation, Steve Wright, 10/17/2007