chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] budget hearing

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] budget hearing
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:39:08 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

In preparation for the Town Council’s budget hearing scheduled for tomorrow night (Wednesday, May 16 at 7 p.m.) Dick, Frank and I took the comments from the CHPAC meeting last Wednesday and revised the budget priorities document for Town Council members.  We hope that this new draft reflects the comments and suggestions made by commission members.

If you are able to attend the hearing tomorrow night at 7 p.m., that would be fantastic.  It’s always nice to have a solid show of support form commission members.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you!

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

T: 919.968.2750 (NEW NUMBER)

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] budget hearing, Kate Flory, 05/15/2007