chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] (no subject)

  • From: rhrjr AT webtv.net (Richard Robinson)
  • To: chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] (no subject)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:00:52 -0400

Dear Commission Members,

For many years we have been blessed by the extraordinarily gifted
service of our colleague and friend Kate Flory. But like so many good
things in life, this too is coming to an end. Kate's husband has
accepted a faculty appointment in Musicology at a Virginia institution,
and the family will be departing Chapel Hill in late summer.

While I know we all share a feeling of distress about this development,
we also can join in extending best wishes to Kate for success and
happiness in this new chapter of her life.

We face the daunting task of trying to replace the irreplaceable. At
our next commission meeting we will confer about initiating the search
for a new Executive Director. With the solid foundation that Kate has so
materially helped establish, I am confident that the Public Arts
Commission has a promising future.

Dick

  • [Chpac-staff] (no subject), Richard Robinson, 04/27/2007