chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Public Hering

  • From: rhrjr AT webtv.net (Richard Robinson)
  • To: CHPAC-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Public Hering
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:30:28 -0400

Dear Fellow Commission Members,

I felt that the Contextual Plan hearing last evening was a much more
positive exercise that we might have anticipated, in large measure due
to the presence and eloquent expressions of support offered by so many
of you. What an amazing group of dedicated and hard-working members we
are blessed with.
We will be working on the "reformat" of the Plan in the comng weeks, in
anticipation of the May 7 continuation of the Council's deliberations.

Looking forward to seeing everyone no May 5 when we "retreat."

Best wishes and thanks,

Dick

  • [Chpac-staff] Public Hering, Richard Robinson, 04/12/2007