chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Public Art: Private Development

  • From: "Frank Webb" <frankwebb AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Janet Kagan'" <jkagan AT nc.rr.com>, "'Richard Robinson'" <rhrjr AT webtv.net>
  • Cc: 'Kate Flory' <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>, chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Public Art: Private Development
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:13:07 -0400

That is interesting. Grubb properties, by-the-way, won the contract to
development the West Martin St. site in downtown Raleigh for CAM, the
Contemporary Art Museum. See attached info sheet on CAF: the Contemporary
Art Foundation, which was formed to drive the fundraising. I wrote some fact
sheets for CAM and they are attached too in case you want to know more.
Finally, a nice piece of public art I saw this weekend in DC.