chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Retreat 2007 - Postponed

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Retreat 2007 - Postponed
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:59:57 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

As you know, I am busily juggling everybody’s schedules to see if we can find a new date for the CHPAC retreat.  If you have not done so already, please email me back to let me know your availability on the April dates listed below.  In case none of these dates work, I am also starting to look at May dates.  At your earliest convenience, please send me an email to let me know if you are available from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on:

Saturday, May 5

Saturday, May 12

Saturday, May 19

Saturday, May 26