chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Retreat 2007 - Postponed

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Retreat 2007 - Postponed
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:03:54 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

I am emailing to let you know that we are postponing the retreat (originally scheduled for Saturday, March 31).  I apologize for the short notice.

The committee chairs met earlier today.  We had a great discussion and made enormous progress developing the retreat agenda and goals.  The group, however, unanimously decided that we need a bit more planning time in order for this to be a really worthwhile retreat.

Our hope is to find a new date in April.  At your earliest convenience, please send me an email with your availability on the following dates (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.):

Saturday, April, 14

Saturday, April 21

Saturday, April 28

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission