chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC board member vacancy

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC board member vacancy
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:09:50 -0500

I should have included in my last email these PDF applications for each of our current applicants (as discussed last night).  Here are the applications for:

Deb Baldwin

Ana Borja

Michael Cucchiara

Eric Davis

Julie Hayes

Charles Hochman

Helen Knapp

I will talk to each of these people before the January meeting to find out a bit more about them and about their interest in joining the CHPAC.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best,

Kate