chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Communications committee

  • From: rhrjr AT webtv.net (Richard Robinson)
  • To: CHPAC-Staff AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Communications committee
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:06:47 -0400

I neglected to address a matter last evening during our business
meeting. From all accounts, the special committee consisting of all
committee chairs that was to take a look at budget allocations for
communication and outreach was a great success ; they went beyond the
scope of their original charge to engage in a more general discussion of
outreach initiatives (see the committee's report in your October agenda
package). The group felt that they have more to contribute, that this
is a very cohesive and effective representative body, and they would
like to continue in that capacity for a while longer. This seems to me
to be a very good arrangement for the time being, so I am asking them to
continue to meet and provide us with their advice and recommendations at
a subsequent meeting.

As is the case with any of our standing or ad hoc committees, other
board members who would like to attend this comittee's meetings may let
Kate know, and she will alert you to meeting dates and locations.

  • [Chpac-staff] Communications committee, Richard Robinson, 10/12/2006