chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Contextual Plan Presentations

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Contextual Plan Presentations
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:16:18 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

Below you will find a list of the dates, times, and locations for the CHPAC’s Public Art Contextual Plan presentations to various town boards and commissions.  As previously mentioned, CHPAC members are invited to attend any of these meetings.  It would be great, however, if you could let me know the meetings that you are planning to attend so that I can tell the board/commission staff liaison how many people we will be bringing to their meeting and so that I will be able to tell you if there is a change in the meeting time, location etc.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Best,

Kate

September 20 at 7:30 p.m. – Community Design Commission –Town Hall Council Chambers

September 28 at 7:00 p.m. – Transportation Board – Town Hall 1st Floor Conference Room

October 9 at 6 p.m. – Library Board – Town Hall HR Training Room

October 12 at 7:30 p.m. – Historic District Commission –Town Hall Council Chambers

October 17 at 7 p.m. – Planning Board – Town Hall Council Chambers

October 18 at 7 p.m. – Parks and Recreation Commission – Estes Community Center

October 24 at 6:30 p.m. – Housing and Comm. Dev. Advisory Board – 317 Caldwell Street

October 24 at 7 p.m. – Bicycle and Pedestrian Board – Town Hall 1st Floor Conference Room

October 25 at 7 p.m. – Greenways – Library Meeting Room

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] Contextual Plan Presentations, Kate Flory, 09/18/2006