chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Kate's Proposed Schedule

  • From: Pamela Pease <ppease AT paintboxpress.com>
  • To: lowellroberts AT nc.rr.com
  • Cc: Chpac-Staff <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Kate's Proposed Schedule
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:14:22 -0400

Hi all,

Just realized I sent my response on this question only to Jeff, not to the whole commission. . .

I am thrilled that Kate is back, and I think the schedule she has proposed makes perfect sense. I am totally confident that all responsibilities of being Executive Director of the CHPAC will continue to be executed with the professionalism and accessibility we have been so fortunate to enjoy with Kate in that position. Her value to the Commission is not measured by where she is working, but rather what she is able to accomplish, which has always exceeded expectations.

I echo Lowell's thoughts that Kate's presence is essential at monthly meetings, and the exec committee's recommendation to evaluate how the arrangement is working from time to time.

Best,
Pam