chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Kate's Proposed Schedule

  • From: "Jeff Cohen" <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Kate's Proposed Schedule
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:58:30 -0400

Hi CHPAC:

Thank you all for attending our action-packed meeting last night.  As you saw in the pre-meeting materials, Kate has talked to the Executive Committee about the possibility of working from home two days a week now that she is back from maternity leave.   The Executive Committee is comfortable with this request; however, we hoped to discuss this with the full CHPAC at last night’s meeting. Since we did not have time, please let me know via email if you have any questions or thoughts on this topic.

As I explained in my committee report, Kate is proposing Wednesdays and Fridays as her work from home days. She will have access to her town email account and will check voicemail regularly throughout the day. In addition she will have access to CHPAC electronic files. Given this schedule, Kate will try to arrange all meetings on Mondays, Tuesday, and Thursdays.

The executive committee is suggesting a three month review of this arrangement.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Jeff