chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Fwd: CAP sign-up lists

  • From: erica rothman <erothman AT mindspring.com>
  • Cc: chpac <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Fwd: CAP sign-up lists
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:27:31 -0400

Attached you will find sign up sheets for both the 2nd Friday Art Walk, and the CAP pick up. Please help if you can. We can use just one person per venue at the Art walk, but we definitely need two people at each venue for pick up.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Erica

  • [Chpac-staff] Fwd: CAP sign-up lists, erica rothman, 04/21/2006