chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC appointment update

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC appointment update
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:53:57 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

Following our May 11 CHPAC meeting we submitted recommendations for new CHPAC members to Town Council for their May 23 business meeting.  We recommended:

Jeff Cohen (reappointment)

Janet Kagan (reappointment)

Mary Ellen Goyer

Kathryn James

Ann Kendall

Lowell Roberts

Louise Stone

Elizabeth Taylor

(Amy White withdrew her application)

Unfortunately there was some confusion about spaces available on the CHPAC – so the Town Council appointed everyone we recommended except Kathryn James.  Another round of appointments will take place on June 15 – our recommendation to appoint Kathryn as a new CHPAC member will be forwarded to the Council at that time.

Our new CHPAC members will start their terms on July 1, 2005.  Their first official meeting (since we do not have a July meeting) will be August 9.  Please let me know if you have any questions at all.  What a great new group of CHPAC members!

Thank you!

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Executive Director

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

405 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Chapel Hill, NC  27514

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC appointment update, Kate Flory, 05/26/2005