chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Nominating Committee

  • From: "Jeff Cohen" <jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Chpac-Staff" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Nominating Committee
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:47:34 -0400

Hi CHPAC:

As we are ending our  fiscal year, it is time to select new officers for 2005-06. The following people have agreed to serve on the nominating committee:

Susan Leeb
Pam Pease
Erica Rothman

If you wish to serve on this committee, you are welcome to join it by contacting any one of the 3 nominating committee members (and letting Kate or myself know).

If you are interested in serving as an officer in the upcoming year, please let any one of the 3 nominating committee members know by Monday, May 30.

If you would like to suggest, or "nominate," someone you think would be interested in serving as an officer in the upcoming year, please let any one of the 3 nominating committee members know by Monday, May 30.

The nominating committee will present a slate of officers at our June 15 meeting, and this slate will be sent out to commission members with other meeting materials prior to the meeting. Nominations are also welcome from the floor prior to voting on the slate of officers. If any nominations have been presented from the floor and seconded, those officer positions will be selected by secret ballot. Any unopposed officers (the balance of the slate) will be approved by a show of hands.

If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please let Kate, myself or another member of the executive committee know.

Sincerely,
Jeff
----
Jeffrey L. Cohen
jeffreylcohen AT mindspring.com

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Nominating Committee, Jeff Cohen, 05/23/2005