chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CAP reception

  • From: erica rothman <erothman AT mindspring.com>
  • To: chpac <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CAP reception
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:56:56 -0400

Hi Commission members,

Most of you probably know that tomorrow night is the Dream project reception at the CH Museum from 7-9. I'd like to extend a special invitation to all of you. Please do attend! We're having good food, great music, and we expect a good turnout like last year.

Given that the CHPAC is a bit in the public eye these days, I think it would be great if you were at the reception to talk with people and perhaps even answer some questions.

Hope to see you there,

Best,
Erica

  • [Chpac-staff] CAP reception, erica rothman, 04/06/2005