chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Retreat

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Retreat
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:36:50 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at our CHPAC retreat on Saturday!  Here are just a few reminders:

  • We will be meeting at the Chapel Hill Public Library in the downstairs conference room (the room with windows at the end of the long hallway)
  • Please remember that we plan to start promptly at 10 a.m.
  • We will provide lunch and bottled water, however, please bring along any other beverages etc. that you would like
  • Attached is another copy of the retreat agenda
  • Please remember that your homework from our facilitators is to think about the skills, talents and interests that you bring to your work with the Commission
  • A request was made to email the group another copy of the five year plan that was created last year.  Please find that plan attached.

As a reminder, these are the acceptances/regrets that I received when we originally rescheduled the retreat.  Please let me know as quickly as possible if your plans have changed:

Yes:

Colleen

Betsy

Jeff

Jimmie

Debbie

Jen

Janet

Bibb

Susan

Dick

Erica

Anita

Kirsten

No:

Ellen

Pam

I’ll see you Saturday!

Kate

Kate Billings Flory

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124

T: 919.968.2888, x377

F: 919.969.2063

E: kflory AT townofchapelhill.org

www.chapelhillarts.org

  • [Chpac-staff] CHPAC Retreat, Kate Flory, 01/04/2005