chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] RE: CHPAC Retreat - NEW DATE!

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] RE: CHPAC Retreat - NEW DATE!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:22:47 -0500

Hello CHPAC,

It’s official!  Take out your pens – actually let’s make it a permanent red magic marker (smile) and mark your calendar for the CHPAC retreat on Saturday, January 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the downstairs conference room at the Chapel Hill Public Library.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Kate