chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Retreat

  • From: erica rothman <erothman AT mindspring.com>
  • To: chpac <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Retreat
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:38:32 -0500

Hi all,

I was helping Kate and Jeff put together our Retreat last month, and I was disappointed, too, that we have to reschedule. We all have such busy lives...

I watched Kate put an enormous amount of time into planning it and then working with us and the facilitators to figure out how to reschedule for a later date. Please do let Kate know asap whether or not you can come on Jan. 8th. It's going to be a great day!

See you Wed.,

Erica

  • [Chpac-staff] Retreat, erica rothman, 11/12/2004