chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] CHPAC June meeting

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] CHPAC June meeting
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:31:52 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

I look forward to seeing all of you at our monthly meeting on Wednesday, June 16 at 5:00 p.m. in the first floor conference room at Town Hall.  As always, please be sure to let me know if you will not be able to attend the meeting.

Attached you will find the minutes from the May meeting, the agenda for the June meeting as well as committee reports from the Arts in Education, Master Plan, SculptureVisions, and Exhibitions committees.

As you know, it is imperative that you read through all of the materials prior to the meeting.  Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Best,

Kate

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission