chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] RE: Apple Chill

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] RE: Apple Chill
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:39:08 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

Many thanks to those of you who have already volunteered to help staff our table at Apple Chill this Sunday, April 18!

There are still many of you, however, who have not yet responded and we could certainly still use more volunteers.  In particular, we need people for the last shift 5-7 p.m.  (I know that Andrew’s email mentioned that Apple Chill goes until 8 this year, noting that we would need people signed up until 9 p.m., but in fact, the vendor tables do indeed breakdown at 6 p.m. Apple Chill is being advertised until 8 p.m. since this year After Chill will be a part of the organized activities.)

For those of you signing up for the first shift we will be meeting at Andrew’s house, 104 Columbia Place Drive, at 11 a.m.  Thank you Andrew!!

Also, Janet arranged for the CHPAC to borrow one of the gazebo-giveaway-tents from Harris Teeter, so you will all be protected from the beating sun, or the pouring rain (hopefully beating sun!)  Thank you Janet!!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!

Kate