chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Apple Chill

  • From: "Janet Kagan" <jkagan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>, <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Apple Chill
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:30:14 -0400

Hi

Please sign-me-up for 11-5pm.

Janet
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 4:57 PM
Subject: [Chpac-staff] Apple Chill

Hello CHPAC,

As you all know from last month’s Commission meeting, the CHPAC will be hosting a table at Apple Chill on Sunday April 18 from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.  For this day-long event, we are looking for volunteers to help staff our table, which will be set up right in front of Caribou Coffee Shop on Franklin Street.

Our hope is to have Commission members sign up for two-hour shifts beginning at 11 a.m.  It should be tons-o-fun!  Please let me know what shift each of you would like to sign up for:

11am – 1pm (set up)

1pm – 3pm

3pm – 5pm

5pm – 7pm (breakdown)

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from each of you!

Best,

Kate

P.S. Andrew and Janet have tables, folding chairs, and tablecloths, however, we are wondering if anyone on the Commission has a tent suitable for covering our station.  Anyone?

Kate Billings

Chapel Hill Public Arts Commission

306 North Columbia Street

Chapel Hill, NC  27516-2124