chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: budget hearing

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: budget hearing
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:30:37 -0500

Hello again CHPAC,

Again, this is a reminder that the public hearing for the CHPAC’s budget is tonight (Wednesday, March 24) at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers.  I hope that all of you are planning to attend and speak in support of the CHPAC.  Please email me to let me know if you will be able to make it to the meeting.

And again, if you cannot make it to the meeting, please send an email to Mayor and Town Council.

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thank you!
Kate